Saturday 15 May 2010

Just Be Designs @ Etsy

Greetings all, time for another little entry.

I recently bought a necklace from a seller on Etsy. For those of you who have not heard of it, Etsy is a site similar to Ebay where the sellers make their own items and sell them on. I can't even remember how I stumbled across this seller, I think I was browsing the jewellery section randomly and spotted an item I loved. Clicked on it, perused the sellers page and just thought how amazing everything was.

The seller is Just Be Designs and you can view the shop at the below location:
http://www.etsy.com/shop/justbedesigns

I bought myself the Frankly French charm necklace and I was awed by it when it showed up. First of all, check out the adorable packaging it arrived in:

Photobucket

Inside, the necklace was nestled snuggly in a little box and cotton wool. The necklace features several charms centered around a large circular locket. The other charms are of the Eiffel Tower, a medallion that reads Oui, a beautiful pink teardrop shaped stone, a fleur d'lis, red crystals, pearlys, clear crystals, a golden angel wing, a key, a crown and a bottle of Parfum charm.

Photobucket

I would definitely recommend this seller. Pleasant and professional, I am thrilled to own something from this very talented lady. Considering the item came from America, it got here very quickly. I waiting about a week and a half I think.

So, you should definitely go check that out and I guarantee you will not be disappointed if you decide to purchase something.

Love to all

XxX

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Home Improvement.