Saturday 6 February 2010

FOTD - Very Wearable Purple Look

Greetings fellow beauty fans!
Today I did a cute purple look that I wanted to share with you.
If anyone would like to see a tutorial on this, give me a shout and I'll try and get one made.

So, product list and pictures?

Smashbox Photo Finish Primer
No7 Stay Perfect Foundation in Ivory
MAC Studio Finish Concealer in NC20
MAC Sheer/Loose Powder in NC15
MAC Sheertone Blush in Pink Swoon (I'm loving this blush)
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Smashbox Muse Palette (purples and taupe)
GOSH Velvet Touch Eyeliner Pencil in Silver & Purple Rain
Maybelline Volum' Express Mascara in Black Noir
Too Faced Brow Envy Palette
Mac Lipstick in Blankety


Photobucket

Photobucket

Hope you like it

=]

xXx


0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Home Improvement.