Monday 15 February 2010

L'Oréal Paris Hydra Energetic Face Wash

Hello lovelies!

Right, I want to take some time to rave about the Hydra Energetic face wash from L'Oréal. I know it's from the mens range but I honestly don't care. It is easily one of the best face care products I have ever used. I first used it a couple of months ago when I couldn't find my own face wash in the bathroom and borrowed by boyfriend's, he doesn't really use it that often himself. Well, I was blown away by it.

It claims to 'wake up skin' and 'cleanse without drying'. Well I have to agree it does just that. Massaging it into my skin I began to feel an extremely pleasant tingling sensation, the kind you get when you know you're getting a deep clean.

Washing it off, I surveyed the outcome. My skin looked fresh and glowing and it felt so smooth to the touch. I was a convert...
I thoroughly recommend you try it out too. I've found I prefer it to the usual products I would buy.

Photobucket

xXx


0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Home Improvement.