Tuesday 17 November 2009

Daily Makeup Survey

Thought I'd give this a little go for fun =]

1. What time did you do your makeup today? Around 11:30 before I headed off to work.

2. What’s the least expensive beauty item you used? Boots 17 Hide Away concealer

3. What was the biggest problem you needed to correct? A wee breakout around my mouth... that time of the month, don't you love being a girl!

4. Did you apply false eyelashes? No, I rarely bother with falsies.

5. Did you do anything while applying make-up? Just got my bag ready for work.

6. Biggest make-up mishap today? I smudged my mascara when I blinked =[

7. Did you have a makeup inspiration in mind? I was just going for a fairly natural look so I just improvised.

8. What was the most time-consuming part of your makeup routine? Probably the eyeshadow, blending and such.

9. What part of your routine is the most fun? Eyes! Love doing eyes!

10. What part of your make-up makes the biggest difference in the way you look? Mascara

11. Neutral or colorful eyeshdaow? Neutral, I used the beige/brown colours from the Smashbox Muse palette.

12. Liquid or mineral foundation? Liquid ~ GOSH Light Wear in Ivory

13. Do you do your hair or make-up first? Makeup...

14. Did you pack a make-up bag to take with you for the day? Yeah, I was in work and then had to go straight to an interview. I needed supplies for touch ups!

15. When did you finish your make-up? Around 15 minutes after I started.

<3


XxX SK XxX

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Home Improvement.