Friday 27 November 2009

A Woman's Obsession

Today, I experienced something known to all women. It's a universal love and, essentially, the weakness of the female species. I am, of course, talking about a woman's infatuation with shoes. They are the most coveted part of our wardrobe, our treasured hoard.
Nobody can explain this obsession, it is simply part of being born W.O.M.A.N (at least that's the excuse we give to those gullible but adorable males).
What is it that makes us stop in our tracks and 'oooh' at so humble an object? Why do we lust after names like Jimmy Choo and Loboutin?

My honest answer?

I really don't care... I'm happy enough to give in to this craving and indulge it as often as I can. The suspects today are an extremely fabulous pair of black round-toed courts by Zigi. They gazed at me from an Urban Outfitter window, begging me to love them! I wanted to, oh how I wanted to! Unfortunately, I could not give in to my desires this day but I thoroughly intend to as soon as possible.

xXx


0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Home Improvement.