Wednesday 4 November 2009

Cutex ~ Caring For Your Nails

I know a lot of people that are really rough on their nails. Biting them, scrubbing away with cheap polish remover, scratching polish off etc.
It's sinful...
and also, unhealthy nails just look manky!
But fear not, for I have found the perfect cure!

Cutex Nourishing Nail Polish Remover

Photobucket

This stuff is amazing! Seriously...

A small dab of a lightly soaked cotton wool pad and it removes even dark polishes in one stroke. Not only that, but it leaves your nails feeling really smooth and healthy. It contains vitamins and moisturisers, and even makes your nail tips whiter.

The remover also has a faint whiff of something sweet, but I can't put my finger on it because it's still got that sharp tangy smell.

But I would definitely recommend this to anyone!

xXx SK xXx

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Home Improvement.