Sunday 25 October 2009

Dolly Dagger

This has to be one of the best online stores in existence!
I am an addict of vintage, nautical, rockabilly fashion and this website has it all!
Gorgeous items, reasonable prices and tons of cute & kitsch knick knacks!
It's paradise for girls like me!

Here's a quick photo list of my current wants (aka NEEDS):

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The skirt and first jumper are my absolute favourites!
Someone just send me lots of money please!!! I would buy the majority of the catalogue if I could!

Check it out at: dollydagger.co.uk

Other than craving new apparel I haven't done very much this week. I have been struck down by the flu and unable to leave the flat at all! Very depressing! Although had my lovely boyfriend to look after me and pamper me =] He bought me lots of soup... Yum!
Feeling a lot better now but my muscles are all achey and it kind of hurts to walk around. Should be fighting fit in a few more days though! I hope so anyway... I like staying off work but it's no fun being ill!

I've also been thinking. It's not long to Christmas at all! Two months.... it might seem like a long time but it always goes quick! Such a stressful time of year! I think I might have to battle through the holiday period in a state of near constant inebriation so I don't lose my sanity!
I will get my present shopping done by November though! I am not traipsing around shops in December, fighting old ladies off to get to the queue!

Love to all!

xXx SK xXx



0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Home Improvement.