Monday 12 October 2009

I Gots Me My First 'Gig'

Hi guys, how's everyone been?
I'm so ill at the moment, it's really awful!
I've got a throbbing headache, a bunged up nose and a chesty cough that keeps getting worse (particularly after scrubbing shelves in work and hoovering up 5 years worth of dust)!
So, that's a big pile of fail!

But!!!!
*drum roll*
I have my first 'gig' as a MUA next weekend! Doing a 50s Pin-Up look for a local model.
Nervous? Yes!
But the model is lovely and is only starting out herself so it should be fun.
At least it's a look I feel confident doing as it's one of my favourite looks to do on myself!

Eeeeek!
xD

Other than that, what have I been up to?
Well, I created a Model Mayhem account, which is how I got this job next weekend, and I've been scouting out possible jobs for the future too!
Hopefully something will come of it and I can start building up a professional portfolio of images.

We've already begun the Christmas countdown in work, which is heartily depressing!
The thing about working in retail at this time of year is that by the time Christmas gets here, you're already sick of the whole thing!
That being said, I've been good this year and started shopping for presents already! I can't be doing with all that rushing around the week before buying in bulk and wanting to cry at the queues!
Only bought for the boyfriend so far. and had to hide his presents in the most obscure places in our tiny flat!
But it's all fun I suppose, hope he doesn't find them.

Other than that, I am leading a fairly dull life it has to be said!
Things should pick up soon!
Fingers crossed!

xXx SK xXx

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Home Improvement.