Monday 12 October 2009

Konichiwa

Hello there!

Hmmm, I'm not the best person in the world at writing blogs... I'm a bit too out of practice.
But hello, hey, hiya and all that jazz!

I am Sherbert-Kisses (or Hollie if you want to get intimate about it)!
I'm an avid makeup fan and a love of all things colourful and glam!

Now my username may be sk_makeup, but I intend to use this journal as a platform to express my ideas on all things beauty/fashion related. Not just makeup!

I will be posting reviews, news from the makeup world and possibly some tutorials.
Also, you may find some links to inexpensive websites and ebay stores where you can by brand name for considerably less than the products are on the high street!

So, sit back and relax..
Enjoy your stay and hope to see you soon!

xXx SK xXx

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Home Improvement.